Programme runs over 18 months with tutored sessions every 6 weeks
A telephone call with the assessing team will be required before enrolment
Assignments and Portfolio Building
About this course
Prepare your junior managers and future leaders to meet the challenges your organisation and the voluntary sector are facing.
Invest in developing your managers…everyone gains!
- This is an extensive programme run over 18 months with tutored sessions every six weeks delivered by professionals from Portsmouth College and experienced business leaders.
- Candidates will receive training in the latest thinking in management and leadership practice which can be applied to achieve real results in the workplace.
- Improving team performance to meet business targets and objectives
Being an effective and inspirational leader
- Investing in resource planning to deliver efficient and economic service
- Maintaining quality standards