The qualification is supported by 3 full day tutored sessions and followed by individual tasks as discussed with your assessor directly. Typically completed over 6-8 months.
This course is appropriate for you if you are moving into a leadership and management role.
5 Units which will be assessed using a variety of methods.
£995 voluntary groups
£1075 Statutory Sector, Housing Associations, CIC’s and Social Enterprises
£1195 Businesses and Individuals
About this course
New to line management? Providing leadership within a team? Are you allocating and checking work of others?
This course is aimed at those moving into leadership and starting out in a managing role.
If you are line managing people or colleagues this course is the ideal way to gain the skills you require to develop your leadership in dealing with people in such a way as to motivate, enthuse and build a great team.
- Understanding own role, responsibilities and management of personal development
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
- Being able to plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
- Setting objectives and provide support for team members
- Establish methods of effective communication
- Develop digital and offline marketing strategies
|04/11/2019||Level 3 Certificate in Team Leading||Book Now|