Attendance at all workshops and the completion of 2 written assignments relating the content to your workplace and current role.
Voluntary sector £985
About this course
The Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities, leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people though organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
This interactive, insightful and practical management programme will take you on a learning journey discovering and exploring the fundamentals of Leadership and Management for the aspiring or new to management first line manager.
By the end of the course developing managers will:
- Understand leadership styles, leadership qualities and review own leadership qualities and potential
- Know how to develop self and others to achieve organisational objectives
- Apply effective decision making techniques
- Understand conflict management in the workplace and effective resolution techniques
- Understand the dynamics of change and managing it effectively
- 4 full days of teaching, facilitated workshops
- All program materials and access to on line learning platform
- One free re-take for any referred sections of assignments
- Student Membership of ILM free for 6 months – includes access to “learningzone”
- ILM Certificate and opportunity to become full member of ILM with professional recognition letters